Sunday, March 11

Wally dog

Wally needed some pictures too! He is just over 2 1/2 now and while there is still more maturity to come I am very pleased with how he's looking.



Stupid Pet Trick




Intensity (aka Henry standing behind camera)





What I love is that this didn't take a million pictures to find decent ones. And he has NO product in his coat. This is just is how Wally looks. I didn't even realize it until we shot these - he's a big boy now (well big is relative - he's actually only 34 lbs).

7 comments:

Traci said...

Very pleased is an understatement! Like I said about Hux, Wally is growing up EXTREMELY well! Look at the COAT on that dog! he must have a coat like his daddys! Thank you for getting new pictures of Wally! they were MUCH needed!!!

Jeri said...

Holy crapola! Somebody grew up.

Traci said...

no kidding huh?

Kate said...

So...when will mine grow up? :(

Baledwr said...

Yours will grow up when you close your eyes and don't look at him, lol...

CardiLover said...

I wub him!!! (Sorry, wildly catching up on posts so I can get way behind again this weekend.)

dreameyce said...

Awww! I remember when he was a BABY!

I posted some pics of Mr Traum on my blog here. I've been taking him to handling classes... from the pics if I get him into show condition do you think it's worth it to finish him, or should I just work on obed?

I know he'll never be stud worthy, but I'd really love to finish the snot if it'll be possible... since he is my 1st 'show dog' after all! I keep joking I'd love a nice red Traum bitch baby ;0P (I know, not going to happen!)